2.25.2009

spam...

not the email kind, but the kind that comes in the rectangle shaped can... before you get all grossed out, my family is originally from hawaii and we like our spam... 

so one night for dinner we were having spam and rice... my husband and i finished early, which left my son lazily finishing his meal... all of a sudden i hear him yelling for me and i see prada running around all crazy... 

she jumped up on the table, snatched a piece of spam right off of my son's fork and made a break for it... as she did so, she was growling all along the way... 

my son and i tried to corner her, but we ended up chasing her all over the house... she was not going to give up that worth anything!  she was still growling the whole time as well... 

i finally caught up with her... she was cornered inside my son's closet... i will admit i was a little timid to go in and scoop her up because she had this piece of meat in her mouth... i was thinking that she was going to scratch me as well...

i scruffed her... and she still wouldn't let go of that piece of spam... she was like a dog with a lock tight jaw... i shook her and she dropped it... 

sigh... 

No comments:

Post a Comment