6.18.2009

random things...

this morning prada was being pretty cute... she comes up to me and looks at me with her cool, blue eyes... of course i knew she was only doing this because when i wake up, i come out and give the kitties treats... she even let me pick her up a couple of times throughout the day and let me hold her and pet her without her trying to bite my head off...

then she got all pissy because i took off her collar to put on her home again id tag on it... had a hell of a time trying to get her collar back on... after running a few laps around the house and trapping her behind the toilet i got her and put the collar back on... then i had to chase her because she kept wanting to bite the tag... i guess the tag makes kitties unhappy... kolohe did the same thing when i put his on... and now it's all scratched up and you can't read the numbers on it... 

on another note, prada has this thing with my son where she likes to lick and groom his head... i'm not sure if it's a sign of affection towards him or maybe some motherly instincts, but it's kind of funny... so today, i kind of found it touching when i went up to her as she was sitting in the window watching birds and the next thing i knew, she was nuzzling me, being sweet, and trying to lick my head and groom it... the only problem was that my hair is much longer, so she started kind of chewing on it... i just thought it was really cute when she nuzzled me... i never get any kind of affection from her unless i'm passed out, napping and she comes to cuddle...


No comments:

Post a Comment