10.28.2009

thievin' weasel take 2...

so last night i had a bowl with tostino pizza rolls in it... i didn't finish the last two because they weren't that good... i guess they're only good when you're drunk...

i'm on my laptop and i see ms. prada creep towards the bowl... i kicked at her and told her to get away... she stayed where she was with her eyes fixated on me... i kicked again... next thing you knew, in one quick swoop, she grabbed a pizza roll and was off... brat... my husband laughed and told me it was my own fault because i should know that she is sneaky, has no fear, and doesn't care when i yell at her...

tonight she was on the kitchen counter enjoying some spaghetti sauce off of a ladle... one would think that we were starving her or something....

No comments:

Post a Comment