8.08.2009

happy cat day!




happy cat day! i am missing my kitties dearly even though i am here in paradise... the weekend report so far is that kolohe was intertwined in the blinds in the window... prada loves to do this too... this could end up to us either replacing blinds or not getting our deposit back when we decide to move out...



here is kolohe being clingy with my husband... he does this to me too all morning long...


no pictures of prada sent via mobile phone... i guess she behaves with my husband... go figure... .

however, the other day my husband and a friend of his came back from lunch and his friend did not close the screen door well... my husband noticed that the door was open and no kitties were to be found... he goes out to the front porch and prada was sitting there by the door... she saw him and then ran into the house... kolohe was still missing... my husband goes around the corner to the gate and sees kolohe clinging onto the fence, scared, not knowing what to do... so he had to rescue him...

hopefully they won't try to sneak out again... this is the second time... the other time i was feeding birds and i thought i closed the door enough, but kolohe pawed it open, came outside, and prada followed... when i turned around, they both saw me and ran in the house...

3 comments:

  1. Happy World Cat Day!

    We're glad that the kitties didn't go very far when the door was opened...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! sometimes kolohe does escape but he'll just stop on the porch and then just roll around... my husband said he couldn't help but laugh at kolohe kind of clinging onto the fence... he was completely out of his comfort zone...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Nice to meet you! Thank you for the award. I am waaaaaaay behind in posting stuff and commenting because of the arrival of Baby Joel. I used to be a feral cat so I have no desire to go outside except one time I tried to dart out when mommy went to feed the birdies. It was those squirrels taunting me!

    poor kitties. i hope they stay scared so they don't wander far if they sneak out.

    enjoy the sand in Hawaii, i know if i was there it wouldn't be so pristine ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete