4.20.2009

been a while...

didn't realize how much time has gone by since my last post... doesn't mean that prada has been good though... or has moved to a new home... or has died... she's still around just making as much trouble as she always is... 

things have been kind of busy but not really.... last week both cats got into things that they shouldn't have been in... kolohe will get an entry of his own... 

anyways, last week prada ate a rather large piece of pineapple... my son came running into my room, waking me up and asked me if she was going to be poisoned... i couldn't remember, so i had to look it up on the good ol' net... citrus fruit is kind of ok.... not recommended... and can cause stomach problems.... 

more like diarrhea problems again... and i know it's her this time, not only through diagnosis but because the poo smells exactly like her farts... and she's been farting since she ate the pineapple... the diarrhea is still kind of going on and i'm letting it ride out.... i hope it clears up or i may have to take her to the doctor AGAIN... i wish to avoid that though.... it's traumatizing... on me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment