7.06.2009

the house survived... barely...

house was in tact for the most part... prada seemed to have missed us... my kolohe definitely missed me... as i entered the house, he came running towards me... unfortunately my poor boy has a limp... he has allergies on and off and right now his left paw is all inflamed...

have gone through almost two toilet paper rolls in about a week... i swear i've been closing the door at night.... why must she shred the good toilet paper?!?

kitties still chasing each other like crazy...

prads still in and out of paper bags and boxes...

prads still biting and scratching... time for a toe nail trim...

kitties shedding like crazy because no one was home to pet them 24/7...

i guess kolohe was so lonely, he won't leave me alone and has to cuddle with me... so i have been covered in his hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment